Thank you for visiting a Lydia Andrews website, including loveyourselffinancially.com and mylyfplan.com. You arrived at this Terms & Conditions page from one of the above sites, referred to herein as “this website”.
These terms and conditions are subject to change by Love Yourself Financially (hereinafter “Company”) at any time and at our discretion without notice by updating this posting.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this web site. By accessing this web site, you are acknowledging and accepting these terms and conditions.
Your use of this web site after any changes are implemented constitutes your acceptance of the changes. As a result, we encourage you to consult the terms and conditions each time you use this web site.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing, downloading, installing, or using this website whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
- EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER:
Love Yourself Financially (“Company”) cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of testimonials and concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
These policies and procedures applies to all Love Yourself Financially products sold on this site or any other site owned by Love Yourself Financially that includes a link to this page.
- RETURNS, REFUNDS, AND CANCELLATIONS
There are absolutely no refunds for our product and services. If you are unsure if a product or service is for you, read through our testimonials and/or send us an email with any questions to [email protected]
- PAYMENTS AND PAYMENT PLANS
The investment for Love Yourself Financially programs and products vary. You agree to pay the full amount indicated on the checkout page. If you’re unclear about the payment terms at the time of purchase, email [email protected] clarification. You will receive a receipt upon purchase.
- YOUR ACCOUNT
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use Love Yourself Financially services, and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that Love Yourself Financially may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
5.1 Access to Previous Purchases
As an accommodation to you, subsequent to acquiring access to Love Yourself Financially trainings, you may download previously acquired training (when available) onto any Associated Device. Some Love Yourself Financially training or services that you previously acquired access to may not be available for subsequent download or access at any given time, and Love Yourself Financially shall have no liability to you in such event.
As you may not be able to subsequently download certain previously-acquired content or training, once you download an item, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage it, and you may want to back it up.
Love Yourself Financially reserves the right to change content options (including eligibility for particular features) or remove access without notice to any previously purchased training or content that is no longer valid or deemed out of date. For any “lifetime access” purchase, the lifetime of the offer is dependent on the lifespan in which we are selling the product.
- SOCIAL MEDIA GROUPS AND COMMUNITIES
Many of our communities are designated to clients only. You will have access to a private community (primarily on Facebook) based on your enrollment or investment in a specific program.
We do not condone or allow any form of racism, homophobia, bullying, or bigotry of any kind in our groups. If we feel like you are a threat to our members, you will be removed from the group immediately with no warning.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines for our free group outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- Business owners of all levels are welcome here.
- We have members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
- Keep it respectful
- Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
- No pitching to the group
- We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- No gated content
- Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality
- Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep it on topic
- We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Partnering with other members
- Access to this group does not mean that Love Yourself Financially endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy. If you are looking for help implementing the stuff that our membership or trainings teach, please email us at [email protected] to work with us and be directed to a trusted referral partner.
- Report posts that are breaking group policies
- Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manager directly via private message so our team can review them.
- Breaking the rules
- Three warnings for rule-breaking behavior will result in a 7-day removal from the group. After the 7 day period, you are welcome to rejoin the group on a 30-day probation. If you break the rules again during your probation, you will be permanently removed from the community or group.
- DATA POLICY & SAFTEY
Company websites collect user data ranging from personal data to data from social networks to track results of advertisement. Examples data we may collect on our users:
Company websites may collect the birthday, gender, country, and city of the user to track personal information and demographics for advertising and marketing purposes.
Company websites store the email address, to send emails such as advertisement offers or messages to the user. However, Company websites does not share email addresses to third parties without consent.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this website and any Love Yourself Financially sites are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Love Yourself Financially, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content.
Our Limited License to You. This Website and its Content is property solely owned by us and/or our affiliates or licensors, unless otherwise noted, and it is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
If you view, purchase or access our Website or any of its Content, you will be considered our Licensee. For the avoidance of doubt, you are granted a revocable, non-transferable license for personal, non-commercial use only, limited to you only.
When you purchase or access our Website or any of its Content, you agree that
- You will not copy, duplicate or steal our Website or Content. You understand that doing anything with our Website or its Content that is contrary to these T&C and the limited license we are providing to you herein is considered theft, and we reserve our right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law.
- You are permitted from time to time to download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Website or its Content, for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you give us full attribution and credit by name, keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and, if used electronically, you must include the link back to the Website page from which the Content was obtained.
- You may not in any way at any time use, copy, adapt, imply or represent that our Website or its Content is yours or created by you. By downloading, printing, or otherwise using our Website Content for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content – it is still our property.
- You must receive our written permission before using any of our Website Content for your own business use or before sharing with others. This means that you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, market, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email, website, link or any other electronic means) any Website Content because that is considered stealing our work.
- We are granting you a limited license to enjoy our Website and its Content for your own personal use, not for your own business/commercial use or in any that earns you money, unless we give you written permission that you may do so.
As a Licensee, you understand and acknowledge that this Website and its Content have been developed or obtained by us through the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that this Website and its Content are valuable, special and unique assets of ours which need to be protected from improper and unauthorized use. We clearly state that you may not use this Website or its Content in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us.
The trademarks and logos displayed on our Website or its Content are trademarks belonging to us, unless otherwise indicated. Any use including framing, meta tags or other text utilizing these trademarks, or other trademarks displayed, is strictly prohibited without our written permission.
All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license, are reserved by us.
Request for Permission to Use Content
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this web site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Lydia Andrews, CEO of Love Yourself Financially.
Any request for written permission to use our Content, or any other intellectual property or property belonging to us, should be made BEFORE you wish to use the Content by completing the “Contact Us” form on this Website, or by sending an e-mail. For information on requesting such permission, please contact us at [email protected]
If you have questions or comments regarding Love Yourself Financially or any products, please email us at [email protected]